Sunday, April 24, 2011

C3 Manual transmission Corvette T5

Corvette manuals for installation manual T5 transmission Corvette.
T5 transmission: installation instructions
Content: frame, clutch, the adapter plate, tunnel, move, transmission.
Frames: If you are installing to the C3, which already has a manual trans, you have welded the crossmember. If you do the swap as a team, the engine/trans, trans, you won't be able to install without cutting crossmember. A crossmember using a compass and scribe. It is recommended that the cuts at an angle ever so small, so that the Center section crossmember is not locked in place and can be easily removed. Using a saw Cut exactly how return along with your markers. This is a trick to cut quite well without poking holes in the crossmember floor car. Steady your hand and assortment of different blades will work though. There are two basic ways again crossmember. One is to add plates to the sides of the crossmember and locking through to hold things in place. Second, what I prefer, is to use the 4 Plates welded to the cutting of the ends of the frame crossmember and deploy it again. These statements are consistent with the other methods. After the crossmember is out, you must enter a slightly less so will fit the plate. Using wheel Grinder/sawzall/parameter/etc …. trim the back by the crossmember plate thickness is used. Plates and used were slightly over 1/8 "thick, so I trimmed about ¼" off each end of the section crossmember and had deleted. Now Punch was not an exact science for me and all those involved and a good bit of grinding under the car to fine-tune fit for the best conditions of welding (minimum interruption). The couple that the plates together, tack Weld them into a corner, so as to have 2 double plates, thick and then drill holes 4 around the plate for the screws to be used. Make sure you leave enough space between the edge rail frames and bolt holes to allow welding and wrench goto there.Download

This C3 Manual transmission Corvette T5 article was writen by :service Manual on date 3:45 AM
tagging as :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.